Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dancing Belle...cuppies for my girls& taking order.









Today i bake this sweet ...lovely Ballerina Cuppies for my girls and one for my cuzzen's dotter.Alyssa get very excited when she saw the cuppies and ....tak sabar2 nak makan .

Then bila i bagi .... dia belek2 tu cuppies pulak...macam sayang dia nak ngap...hehhehehe.
Hope that my cuzzen's lovely dotter, Amylia whois a Bellarina would loves the cuppies too ;)

And ....
Joanna order these 20 pc of CHOZ WALNUT & 20pc of BERRY EXOTIC cuppies.....
for her Cuzzen's birthday today.
Thank you ... my lovely cuzzen for your support ;) *muackkkkk*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home